Thursday, June 25, 2015

Prepping for Mosquitoes, Ticks, Deer Flies...

After much research, reading other blogs and having a little experience to boot, I began treating our clothes with Sawyer Insect Repellent. This stuff has been used by the U.S. And Canadian military for years and seems to be the best solution. For those of you who have been on cruises to Alaska, our trip will be a bit more woodsy! My husband is a fisherman-a fly fisherman-we will be around rivers and streams prone to the biting insects. Having fought mosquitoes in the Northwest Territories, I know that"bug-off" clothing works. I am hoping that this treatment will be as effective since the Bug Off clothing is very, very expensive. Time to order more-lots more items to treat!

19 days and counting...





1 comment:

  1. Mike forwarded your blog info to me, and I am looking forward to following your trip and reminiscing about ours! Hope this is as wonderful an experience for you as it was for us! Happy traveling!

    ReplyDelete