Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Into Alberta and on to Montana!

We left behind the Yukon, British Columbia and entered Alberta to enjoy the beauty of Jasper National Park. Mountains, lush forests, lakes and waterfalls abound. Plus Jasper is a shopping kind of town! It was a fun stop.

We awoke to a misty, overcast day to travel, travel, travel. It was our longest day on the road-11 hours. We drove through Jasper NP, Banff NP and Kootenay NP all part of the Canadian Rockies- all breathtaking. 

I have had my trusty Nikon 3200 in my lap everyday for 56 days of travel to capture pictures of gorgeous scenery and wildlife. I have not been disappointed. For this day of travel, I captured more wildlife and scenery despite the weather.

We are sitting just outside the entrance to Glacier NP in Montana for a return visit to a favorite spot. New post will be from our trip through the park.

No comments:

Post a Comment